Donors of the Week
During this wonderful holiday season, we want to honor them for their amazing support to our organization. Our work would not be possible without the help of them.
|Erika and John|
- Why did you first give to Sustainable Cambodia (SC)?
- What interests you most about SC's ? Why?
- Why do you continue to give to our organization?
|Erika, John and their sponsored student|
It is very important for us to keep supporting SC, in doing this we know that our sponsor children can improve their lives and then with this advancement will create a flow on and create a higher standard of health and living conditions for their families.
- What do you tell others about us (how do you describe SC to others)?
- What changes do you believe would improve the situation of Cambodia?
- How does your philanthropy reflect your values?
- How do you feel when you make a gift?
|Erika, John, their sponsored student and the family|
- What makes you hopeful and happy?
Like Erika and John Deveson, you can also make a huge difference in the lives of many Cambodian students and village families. No matter how much you can give, you are going to help build the brighter future of all Cambodians.
Start making an impact now!