Youthlinc Services Built a Sustainable Community You Can Be Proud Of
- Opening and closing ceremonies in which the team sung two songs "Lean On Me" and "We Are Going To be Friend" and officially cut ribbon which they authorized the students to use.
- Participated in cultural conversation and home visits, where team members visited the homes of Cambodian villagers to learn more about how families survived the Khmer Rouge and their daily lives and their favorite things.
- Joined in multiple sport games as well as a hike to a waterfall, floating villages with Sustainable Cambodian staff.
- The team donated 35 bikes to give to students who were excelling academically and they lives pretty far from a school about a half an hour of cycling.
- Put on a fun-fair for the last day in the school with the following stations: photo booth (complete with mobile printer capability with villagers' families), bubbles, bracelet making, jumping rope, volleyball and ropes-pulling.
- Painted an incredible mural inside the library as well as murals on the four of Rain Rooftop Harvesting systems with the two new and the two old.
“The best moments were working in the village with all the Cambodians. They are loving, kind, and hardworking. They taught me so much. I have never learned so much in two weeks as I did on this trip”. Jack, Youthlinc member.
Thanks, Youthlinc, for choosing SC again to empower our staff and students. We have learned a lot! We are looking forward to your next working project in Pursat province.