Sustainable Cambodia Achievement 2016
- Grade School: Provided supplementary classes including English, Math, Khmer and Computer in 9 schools for 2,162 students.
- University Scholarship: Provided university scholarships to 106 students from the rural villages.
- Village Schools: Provided preschools for 178 village children.
SC University Scholarship Students
- Self-Help Groups: Formed 99 Self-Help groups.
- Agriculture Projects: Provided vegetable seeds and tools to 171 village families.
- Animal Pass-on Project: Passed on Cows, Buffalo and Chickens to 288 village families.
WASH Project: provided 25 Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting tanks, 28 biosand filters, 90 latrines and 10 additional water wells.
|Village families received seeds and tools|